20130101

New Year :)

Happy New Year !!!!!! to myself.

I've never feel this exited for new year before. But this year, I feel triple excited and got a lot of azam. I'm being inspired since joined one club that are held by very very positive people. First of all, as a negative person before, I really wanna change and motivate myself to become a awesome person. Jyeaah! hoping for no crying, hatred, glooming and giving up for this year. I will trying to be a very positive person. Jyeahhh one more time! But, still never wanna be a poyo one and syok sendiri.

Here the list for my azam :

  • Be a submissive slave for The Almighty, Allah.
  • Be a better daughter, friend and lover.
  • Throw away the negative side. Panas baran, pendendam, PEMALAS!
  • Nak belajar masak! Like seriously malu kot tadi Luqman tanya reti tak buat singgang ikan. Boleh aku jawab pasal motor. Malu malu maluuuuu =.=''
  • Nak dapat result exam yg baik. Insha Allah. Jadik lepas ni kena study ye cik Ismi!
  • Nak ada income sendiri and imma otw to achieve it. Insha Allah
  • THE MOST IMPORTANT, BECOME A HAPPIER PERSON EVER THAT PEOPLE WILL NATURALLY ATTRACT TO ME! ameen... :)
Whatever it is, i'm hoping that i'll try harder to get all the wishes above. Chaiyok ISMI!

This is my 2013 celebration (-.-)Y

No comments: