20150907

Facebook vs Blog

Assalamualaikum and hello.

*The language here may be hurt you due to bahasa rojak and broken grammar.

Lamanya tak menaip kat sini since busy with work and of course due to the internet connection. Well, yeah I'm back. From now on, I'm planning to start blogging again to voice out and answer people's assumption from my side. Before this, I just writing on facebook, but since dekat facebook all my facebook friends can read my status and sometimes tersinggung dengan status yang aku update even though memang takde nak tuju pada sesiapa. (SUMPAH!) Still, hmm dah malas. Everyone have their own thought right? But sometimes, they are heavenly voice out theirs but when our turn to tell what is in our mind, ramai pulak tak puas hati? And i like what the fuck is happening? Sigh..

So, when I decided to write here, so that the people who want to read only can read while, the others don't need to habiskan data chuolls untuk buka blog ni lah kan. I'm the person who are not talk very very much in front of people. Because i don't like the stupid arguments. And I'll just lalalalalal apa yang orang tu cakap diamkan aja kalau tak setuju. Tapi tengok orang jugak. kalau yang jenis berdebat tu aku suka untuk bersembang. Berdebat in a good way I mean bukan nak menag kat dia sorang je. Heh.

I just love to write so much. Bila menulis tu, idea mengalir laju macam air terjun. Batu besar gabak pun tak leh nak sekat. That is because aku suka memabaca. Not the scientific and ilmuwan books lah. I just love to read the easy storyline from novel. More to the Indie production. Sebab buku-buku macam-macam ni mostly berceirta nak ke realiti takde cerita perempuan misklin jumpa lelaki kaya then sikit konflik, lelakinya jiwang bunga nak mati and happily ending ever after.

So, That is it. After this, i will blog more about my personal life, marriage life, dan pendapat aku in everything happen. Untuk yang sudi membaca silakan, Tapi untuk yang rasa aku point out my view untuk tikam hati kau, please don't take any risk to read my blog. Aku taknak tanggung dosa sakitkan hati orang yang aku tak niatkan. Tak larat nanti nak mencari kat akhirat. Dosa sendir pun tak tertanggung ni. Till then, bye!


No comments: