20150320

Kahwin Muda

Assalamualaikum,

Hello. Krik Krik. Seems forever dah tak tulis apa-apa kat sini. Quite busy with real life till forgot this kind of hobby. Too many to story and i don't know where to start. Ehem. Okay I know this topic is typical but I really want to share this. Lately, i keep seeing pictures of marriage. Alhamdulillah. Thanks God I didn't feel jealous since I'm already married. ;p

Talk about marriage.
I would like to share about mine since ada yang tanya total cost majlis, how I manage to get married early, how was I planned my money for the cost and some more. Here we go.

How I managed to get married early?
Actually we were dated since school. This is not a good thing. Masa tu biasalah darah muda, gatal merenyam dan tak tahu couple tu haram. Yang kami tau parents dan cikgu tak bagi couple sebab nak suruh belajar. Then, years by years we realized that couple is haram. Ada jugak we were trying to stop this relationship but sebab iman tak kuat dan kami pun tak trying hard kot, so we are still in the relationship. Then right after our last semester, both of us managed to work at the same state (actually we were panning for this. Haha) Then, after a month, my parents talk about marriage. Sebelum ni, memang aku tergedik-gedik nak kawen tapi when my parents talk about this, aku jadi blur. Then, the journey was started. It is not easy to reached till the day of ur marriage.

But, Alhamdulillah, Allah made the way became easier. Perkahwinan kami sederhana. Thank to my parents, banyak sangat yang mereka tolong. Hampir 80% effort from my parents. I'm blessed. All things about majlis semua parents yang tanggung. Lucky me. :) So, i didn't really know the exact expenses. Maybe for both sides around 15K kot? But still, dugaan tetap banyak. Tambah lepas kahwin. Dugaan paling utama DUIT. Like seriously, lepas kahwin aku rasa macam menyesalnya buat majlis sederhana. Kan bagus kalau boleh buat simple. Jimat dan hidup lepas kahwin okay lah sikit. Memang banyak yang kena struggle, ikat perut, Bukan seminggu dua tau, kadang-kadang makan bulan, tahun!

Perkahwinan ni satu alam baru. Totally different dengan masa bujang, Masa untuk kawan, sendiri dah tak banyak macam dulu. Banyak sangat yang kena belajar. So my dear friends, apa yang aku boleh cakap kat sini, kahwin tu memang indah, seronok tapi jangan nak kahwin semata nak yang seronok je. Jangan tertipu dengan video kahwin yang korang tengok kat youtube tu. Itu semua bahagia sehari. Kena fikir jugak macam mana nak hidupkan kebahagiaan tu hari-hari.



Sincerely,
Bini Adham ;)

No comments: