20190324

2019

Assalamualaikum dan Hai.

After a year, i come back here. Hehe. So many things happen throughout the year makes me pheeww!

You know what?
Life is a learning process. We will never master it throughout our live, let it be your age is 10, 30, 50 or 90. You will always learn a new things.

I am here because I feel like to write again but more to general things like adulthood, life with a tiny monster (read:son), life as a married person, life as a person. But, first things first I need to sort out what first to write since there are a lot of things in my head that are waiting to burst.

Okay. let start with myself first. 

I have this kind of feeling which I am afraid to write about anything because of my past. I am afraid to be judged by people who know me in the past. But, well, to think about it, the one who run on the track now is me, so why I must be bothered about things that I cannot control right? And sometimes the reality is no one cares. Diri sendiri je yang perasan people will talk about me. LOL.


No comments: