20130118

End of the semester 5.

Im home. Hiphiphorrayyy! So much things happen during the semester. Laugh, cry, hatred, anger. And the important thing is the value of friendship :)

Last semester, (padahal baru sampai rumah tadi je. Macam good-good je nak last sem sangat) was quiet hard for me. But then, my friends there still giving a hand for me and not left me behind. Terharu siottt. And I think I've improved a LOTTTTT! Ahaha. perasan. :p Improved mean, I can blended well with the problems along the semester. Takde nak emosi sangat macam dulu. Cuma, kalau kena kacau tidur je aku pantang sikit. Mahap ye. And the pericious one is, rasanya aku agak struggle kot. W/pun taklah rajin macam orang lain tapi aku macam berminat dah dengan apa yang aku belajar sekarang. Memanglah aku berharap untuk dekan perhhh! Tapi kalau tak dekan pun, 3 pointer pun cantikk dah tu. :3

And the last day before balik rumah, we had makan-makan sikit, Ala sikitnya macam tempah orang cafe perap ayam bbq, goreng bihun done. We had a lot of funnnn that night, eating, playing around, laughing till death and it's a goog thing to be remember. Here we goes a picture and a video of one of my friend who I really love to hear his voice and watch him (ke HE?) playing guitar.

Cuba cari mana aku? Yang paling lawa tu aku laa. *muntah

Luqman :)

No comments: